What’s Going On…
As we count down the final hours of 2016 I have to say – I’m kind of sad to see it go. I think I’m a rarity as it seems most of the internet can’t wait until the stroke of midnight to say hello to 2017.
Here is what 2016 meant for me:
- On The Go The hubs has been traveling a lot more for work. That has been a big change for us and is both good and bad.
- Reconnecting I got back into blogging this year and got the SassyCatChat.com site up.
- Read All The Things I spent a whole year reading and reviewing some great books! I’m still learning my way around the book blogging universe but it’s been so much fun and I’ve met cool people.
- Surgery This actually goes in the plus category. I am so glad I had my sinus surgery done this year. It has been life changing.
- Painful Lesson One definite addition in the negative column is the stress fracture over the summer. It was a major downer and honestly, still hurts from time to time. That’s what you get for trying to be a runner.
- Time To Get Away I took the opportunity to travel with the hubs on a business trip for the first time this year. He gave me a lovely week of pool lounging in the Florida sun and Disney!!!!
- Music to my ears I finally got to see Garth Brooks in concert! We had AMAZING seats and it was a fabulous time. I was a fan years ago at the height of his music and I love him even more now.
- New Tech My old phone finally bit the dust after 3 years of dutiful service. A new phone is an event for me and hopefully I won’t need another one anytime soon.
If you‘re glad to see 2106 go then I hope the new year brings you all good things. Otherwise, you can be a little sad with me that a pretty good year is over.
I’m hoping that 2017 brings good health, fun memories, new friends and plenty of reading time!!